Chief Executive Officer
“I want to be a superhero for my clients—protecting their financial futures and making their dreams come true.”
What inspires me
My greatest joy is seeing my clients, team members, and loved ones gain the confidence they need to pursue their ambition. If I can help with that, well, that makes this the best job ever.
How I impact my clients
As CEO, I’m all about preparing for what lies ahead. Our clients count on us to take care of their investments, to explain things with honesty and clarity, and to help them make informed decisions about their financial futures.
On the weekends
I live in Lake City with my husband, Jim, and Linus, our frisky Jackador (a Jack Russell/Lab mix) puppy. On weekends you can find me hiking, biking, skiing, or Brazilian samba dancing. I’m also active in leadership positions with several nonprofits focused on youth and education.
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member and past President, CFA Society Seattle
- Member, Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association
- Board Member, YouthCare
- Member and Past Chair, Investment Committee for the Diocese of Olympia
- Member and past Vice Chair, Investment Committee for the Whitman College Endowment
- Member, Whitman College President’s Advisory Board
- Member, Whitman College Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Board Member and past Finance Committee Chair, King County Library System Foundation
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst, CAIA Association
- International Economics, University of Freiburg, Germany
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Whitman College