Co-founder and Managing Director
“Integrity is choosing courage over comfort; choosing what is right over what is fun, fast or easy; and choosing to practice our values rather than simply professing them.”
- Brene Brown
What inspires me
Our clients are the bold and brave leaders who have vision for their wealth. My greatest joy is in helping them successfully pass their wealth on to the next generation so that their money works twice: as wealth to support future generations and as a realization of their values.
How I impact my clients
The greatest impact I can have on a client is to simplify the complexity of their finances. Whether it be a non-profit board or a wealthy individual, I help them determine a vision for their money and chart a course to realize that vision.
On the weekends
Living in Seattle, it’s a real challenge to enjoy my passion for waterskiing. There is nothing better than getting up early on a Saturday morning and hitting the water. The long, carved turns and the smell of Naugahyde is such a joy! I also practice yoga almost daily. Breathing with the postures for an hour or so centers me and reorients me to what is most important in life.
- Member, CFA Institute and CFA Society Seattle
- Board of Directors and Investment Committee Chair, InFaith Community Foundation (2015–Present)
- Member, Saint Andrew’s Lutheran Church Stewardship Committee (2015–Present)
- Board of Advisors, Pacific Lutheran University School of Business (2003–2014)
- Board of Trustees, Pacific Lutheran University (2003–2012)
- Chair, Academic Affairs Committee and Member, Investment Committee, Pacific Lutheran University (2003–2012)
- Master of Business Administration, Finance Concentration, Pacific Lutheran University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Pacific Lutheran University