What inspires me
I enjoy helping people understand and take control of their money. My job is to help my clients take money off their list of things to worry about and turn it into something they feel good about.
How I impact my clients
As Fulcrum’s Chief Wealth Strategist, I help clients gain an understanding of their current financial situation, then set goals and develop a plan to achieve them. Helping my clients along that journey as some goals are achieved and others are adjusted is incredibly rewarding.
On the weekends
When I’m not helping clients, I enjoy spending time with my husband and three teenagers, making and listening to music, skiing, rowing, cooking, traveling – and enjoying barbeque and bourbon.
- Executive Committee Member, Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Member, University of Washington Estate and Gift Planning Council
- Past President, Financial Planning Association of Puget Sound
- Bachelor of Arts, Stanford University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, College of Financial Planning