What inspires me
I am inspired every day by my teammates whose passion and dedication translate into value for every one of our clients.
How I impact my clients
Helping my clients identify issues and understand how these issues will ultimately impact their personal and financial goals is the cornerstone of what I do.
On the weekends
On the weekends I love to golf, hike, and bike with family and friends, and experiment with my cooking skills.
- Seattle 4 Rotary
- Member, Institute of Certified Financial Planners
- Member, SPAN: Seattle Philanthropic Advisor Network
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Legacy Advisor and Council Member
- Member, Seattle Estate Planning Council
- Member, NW Family Business Advisors
- Member, Washington Planned Giving Council
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, College of Financial Planning
- Accredited Estate Planner, National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Finance & Accounting, Washington State University