What inspires me
Working with such a collaborative team that does a tremendous job supporting our clients, each other, and our community inspires me daily.
How I impact my clients
Often, in a research capacity, it’s easy to focus purely on the exercise of analyzing data. I make an impact by translating that robust analysis into a clear and concise message of Fulcrum’s views on the markets and how those views shape portfolio positioning.
On the weekends
You’ll most likely find our family at a local park where my daughter and son are perfecting their climbing skills. When at home, I’m working away on house projects that are a bit bigger than my skillset, but I learn a great deal in the process.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, CFA Society Seattle
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Whitman College
- Master of Business Administration, NYU Stern School of Business
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute